Jump to content
Hamer Fan Club Message Center

FS: Centaura body - SOLD!!!


Recommended Posts

Posted

Nick,

What kind of neck carve is on the Centaura?

Hello Ted,

The neck profile is between a skinny and a medium. Like a medium minus.

Nick

Thanks Nick.

Ted

Posted

Nick,

Have you gotten any "serious" offers?

Posted

Ernie Ball is sold!

Good to hear Nick.

  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
Posted

Raising this thread from the dead!!

Make me an offer on the Centaura body!

Posted

Raising this thread from the dead!!

Make me an offer on the Centaura body!

Keep it in Canada, Bro.

I will take it. Ship to Vancouver. Happy Canada day.

Posted

Raising this thread from the dead!!

Make me an offer on the Centaura body!

Keep it in Canada, Bro.

I will take it. Ship to Vancouver. Happy Canada day.

Hey man,

I'll send you a pm!

Thanks.

Nick

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...