Jump to content
Hamer Fan Club Message Center

WTH- FS- Ibby RG 1550 M Prestige


Recommended Posts

Posted

Aww, what the h*ll, I'll give it a shot here. Gotta sweet, practically new Ibanez RG 1550 M Prestige in Poison Pumpkin Yellow. A few pick swirls on the pick guard and that is it! Comes with OHSC and all the case candy. I'm just not a RG type anymore. Maybe you are? For my HFC brethren, 750 shipped Fed Ex. No can do outta country. Canada, yes. Norway? No. :ph34r:

DSCF0996.jpg

Posted

Bump 700 shipped.

I haven't played more than 4 times- maybe total of 20 minutes.

Aww, what the h*ll, I'll give it a shot here. Gotta sweet, practically new Ibanez RG 1550 M Prestige in Poison Pumpkin Yellow. A few pick swirls on the pick guard and that is it! Comes with OHSC and all the case candy. I'm just not a RG type anymore. Maybe you are? For my HFC brethren, 750 shipped Fed Ex. No can do outta country. Canada, yes. Norway? No. :ph34r:

DSCF0996.jpg

Posted

That guitar is hot.

Really, Officer, I didn't steal it!!! :ph34r: Thanks. Apparently not hot enough.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...