Hamer Fan Club Message Center

FS - 07 Standard Custom

This standard beats all my other guitars tone hands down even with the stock pups. Has been case kept since i bought, only played a few times in my home. The pups were swapped out, but the original ones are back in.

There is two marks on the back from a belt buckle. They were there when i got it, as I dont wear buckle style belts. Anyway, the first is a 4in scuff mark fwd the pup cavity and the other is 2 lil dimples mid body. Also, there is some swirls on the back tip of the headstock. None are through the finish.

Im looking for 1850 $. Not interested in trades, i just fried my car transmission over the weekend so prefer the cash and trying to get back into keys anyway.

Located in Charlotte.

edit:

Guitar is in excellant condition, and frets are in great shape. No mods, original to it's specs coming out of the factory (only pup swap was done, but is back to originals). No issues and everything is in working order. OHSC, case candy, and CoA

Standard.jpg

standard2.jpg

Yes, i suck at taking pics. Trying to secure a real camara for some more pics...

Is this one chambered already? Jol once said they started chambering the Standards in 2007.

I have this one's twin, not too far off on the serial number. I bought it online and the shop thought it was not chambered, but mine weighs 7.5 lbs so I'm going to guess they were wrong. Still looks, sounds, and plays great.

Guitar is in excellant condition, and frets are in great shape. No mods, original to it's specs coming out of the factory (only pup swap was done, but is back to originals). No issues and everything is in working order.

I dont know about it being chambered or not. I knew all the specs when i got it, but don't recall all the options done. I forgot to bring a scale home to weigh it so have to run over there tomorrow morning and get one, but it's prob the same as Tommy's.

Archived