Jump to content
Hamer Fan Club Message Center

<SOLD> 1990 Centaura


Recommended Posts

Posted

In order to compensate for my recent acquisition of The Penguin ™ from Dearest Feynman, something's gotta leave the stable.

I picked this up from fellow HFC'er morningstar a few months ago, and I'm turning it for what I have in it after buying it from Tom and purchasing a new trem bar for it -- $395 shipped in the lower 48.

Black sparkle finish and a really nice naturally oily rosewood fingerboard. Really good condition for a 20-year old guitar. No checking. It has a couple of dings, the most noticeable being on the edge of the body where your right arm goes over it. But the sparkle finish is excellent at hiding boo-boos. Frets are in good shape - I've got the action dialed in probably too low for most players. Great player, great tone generator, light and whippy -- you'd be hard pressed to find a better axe for the money.

No original case, but it will ship in an older G&L molded hardshell. Two of the three latches are missing but it will protect it in shipping (guitar fits solid) and is still useable if you put a bungee cord around it (I did that to get her to a TTL gig or two and it worked out fine).

Here are some shots from Tom's original FS ad ...

LongView1.jpg

Body1.jpg

BACK.jpg

stock-usa.jpg

stockserial1.jpg

The only shots I have of it are in TTL action. Enjoy that coliseum logo and sparkle goodness!

28802_122960741053413_100000184629802_307829_2072734_n.jpg

28802_122960771053410_100000184629802_307834_3290175_n.jpg

29405_1460542874028_1247102365_31353835_682105_n.jpg

I tried to send Tom a PM to ask his OK to use the photos but I couldn't get through to him via that route.

For that reason, PM me and then e-mail me at natchbureau AT hotmail DOT com if you don't get a reasonably quick response.

Posted

want! is the neck thin?

edit: if so, i will take it, call me

Posted

Shredder neck.

Left you a message :lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...