qballman Posted September 16, 2010 Posted September 16, 2010 I have a 1972 USA Fender P-Bass that was stripped to Natural, OK Job. Great chubby neck with rosewood fingerboard, frets are good. Original pickguard and Fender case. I never checked the pickup but it sounds and plays great. I would sell for $900 or open to trades for an acoustic or electric 6 string guitar.Just decided to post and will take pictures tonight.jqballer1@yahoo.comjohnquinn@cinram.com570-878-9906 cell after 5pm. Leave a message.
NeilZ Posted September 18, 2010 Posted September 18, 2010 Send me some pics.ziesing at earthlink dot netand have a great weekend!
cmatthes Posted September 18, 2010 Posted September 18, 2010 Looks like it is sold and heading north of the border...
qballman Posted September 27, 2010 Author Posted September 27, 2010 Yes it is, I just got payment. The Bass has been SOLD!Thank you.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.