Jump to content
Hamer Fan Club Message Center

(SOLD) 1980 Hamer Special cherry red, Kahlerized...


Recommended Posts

Posted

The guitar is in players condition, like the Standard that BCRGreg just resurrected. Lots of mojo, chips checking etc, no breaks at all. The pickups (double creme bridge, reverse zebra neck) and electronics appear to be all original as are the tuners. The frets are decent, have plenty of life left, the action is pretty low. It has dunlop straplock buttons on it, but the original strap buttons are in the case. Neck is kinda medium thin, if that makes sense. The top has some pretty nice flame going on. It has an aftermarket Kahler on it, It's a pro job, I removed the unit and the rout is very clean. One of the screws did go through into the control cavity. Also the cavity cover is not original, it looks like a piece of gold aluminum... The case is trashed and I'm not sure if it's original or not, it has no Hamer logo on it. The interior is coming unglued, the exterior is coming apart, it will hold up for shipping but I would not tour with it. I want what I paid for it, $450.00 shipped to the lower 48. More than likely USPS.

http://i716.photobucket.com/albums/ww163/b...flametop018.jpg

http://i716.photobucket.com/albums/ww163/b...flametop017.jpg

http://i716.photobucket.com/albums/ww163/b...flametop016.jpg

http://i716.photobucket.com/albums/ww163/b...flametop015.jpg

http://i716.photobucket.com/albums/ww163/b...flametop014.jpg

http://i716.photobucket.com/albums/ww163/b...flametop013.jpg

http://i716.photobucket.com/albums/ww163/b...flametop012.jpg

http://i716.photobucket.com/albums/ww163/b...flametop011.jpg

http://i716.photobucket.com/albums/ww163/b...flametop009.jpg

http://i716.photobucket.com/albums/ww163/b...flametop008.jpg

http://i716.photobucket.com/albums/ww163/b...flametop006.jpg

http://i716.photobucket.com/albums/ww163/b...flametop005.jpg

http://i716.photobucket.com/albums/ww163/b...flametop003.jpg

http://i716.photobucket.com/albums/ww163/b...flametop002.jpg

http://i716.photobucket.com/albums/ww163/b...flametop001.jpg

  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...