Drendino Posted April 27, 2014 Posted April 27, 2014 If anyone has one of these Newports seen below and is interested in a trade, I have an EM Studio equipped with Lollar LW Imperials. Now, don't y'all jump out at once.
django49 Posted April 28, 2014 Posted April 28, 2014 Whoa! That is a tough one!I would rate the EM Studio as (possibly) the second best sounding Hamer I own. (It having been upgraded to WCR pickups). On the other hand. that model Newport is much scarcer than the 25 EMs out there. What are there, 5 or 6?I would personally (I think, at this moment) that IF I HAD TO CHOOSE I would prefer the EM. But I have had second thoughts so many times about letting my more "unique" instruments get away. And that Newport is quite fun, esp with the "335-like" block.Good luck with that search!
Drendino Posted April 28, 2014 Author Posted April 28, 2014 So, only 5 or 6 made, hu? Do yo know anyone here who has one?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.