axe2grind Posted May 17, 2016 Posted May 17, 2016 05' Gibson Les Paul Classic - Dimarzio 36th Anniversary Selling or trading my 2005 Gibson Les Paul Classic with upgraded tuners and Dimarzio 36th Anniversary pickups. Very comfortable 60's neck. This is the most comfortable, best playing Les Paul I have ever played, but I tend to gravitate towards my Jackson's more lately. I'd like to get a dirt bike or 4 wheeler so that's my main reason for selling. I will consider trades for other guitars or amps plus cash on your end and also interested in hunting/camping/survival gear Asking $1450 Shipped
axe2grind Posted May 20, 2016 Author Posted May 20, 2016 This really is a great LP. One of those guitars you pick up and it just feels very natural. It really "fits".
axe2grind Posted May 23, 2016 Author Posted May 23, 2016 To answer some questions I've received - The guitar weighs in at 9 lbs on my digital postal scale - The original hard shell case is included and is in mint condition - I do not have the original pickups or plastics. Thanks
HoboMan Posted May 27, 2016 Posted May 27, 2016 Off Topic - how do you like your EVH III 50 watt head? I'm considering getting one but I don't need real high gain. Looking for a classic rock amp.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.