Jump to content
Hamer Fan Club Message Center

WTT: Allparts 70s headstock neck for a more modern one


Recommended Posts

Posted

I recently picked up a guitar body that's screaming for a more "high-performance" neck than this one. I can add cash if need be.

Licensed Allparts neck with the 70s headstock, bullet truss rod adjuster, and 7.25" radius. Fairly, full profile. Stated measurement of .96" at the 12th fret. I haven't measured this one, but I believe it. I got it in trade a while ago and have been holding it back for a Telemaster project that I don't think is going to happen. Clear finish and still has finish over the frets.

Pics below

 

Posted

Any interest in an outright sale?

Posted

IMG_0148.JPG

IMG_0149.JPG

IMG_0150.JPG

 

Tuners included if yours has some. Two light scratches at 13th fret where it looks like the PO may have tried to scrape the finish off the frets and slipped. That's the only thing I can come up with. Most people just play them to get the clear coat off of the frets.

 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...