straightblues Posted April 10, 2006 Posted April 10, 2006 I have a very nice Dutone Custom in a burst finish (is this jazz or tabacco?). It is a beautiful guitar. It is in very good shape. Anything you see on the pictures is the flash from my camera. The guitar is very shinny. I want to trade it for a Monaco, Monaco III or a Newport (no other models considered at this time). I can add cash or take cash to make a deal. The pictures show TV Jones pickups in the guitar but I am planning on pulling them and replacing them with a Seymour Duncan Antiquites humbuckers. I will check the serial number for the year on the guitar (you can see the serial number in the last picture). It comes with the original Hamer case which is also in very good condition. The cash priced shipped is $1,150 with the Duncan Antiquites. Email me at stevefinch101 at hotmail dot com if you are interested. Paypal is fine if we split the fee otherwise a US Postal Money Order will work fine.
anotherfreak2 Posted April 10, 2006 Posted April 10, 2006 Beautiful guitar, someone should definately snatch that one up!
hamerhead Posted April 11, 2006 Posted April 11, 2006 I've done a number of deals with Steve, and he's a great guy to buy from or sell to. And I'd do it this time if I could.......Whoever gets this will have a great guitar, no doubt about it.
straightblues Posted April 11, 2006 Author Posted April 11, 2006 See Hamerhead, you shouldn't have bought that Mustang it is starting already. You know you want this guitar. I dropped the Duncan Antiquites into it tonight. It really warmed this guitar up. It looks really hot now.
anotherfreak2 Posted April 11, 2006 Posted April 11, 2006 Talk to SirDan, I think he was trying to reach you about it!
straightblues Posted April 11, 2006 Author Posted April 11, 2006 Looks like Musicman and I have struck a deal. Sir Daniel put in a great offer and will be in the backup slot. Thanks guys, as usual, Hamerfanclub guys are great to deal with.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.