Jump to content
Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Studio custom 2003, mesa tremoverb


Recommended Posts

Posted


SOLD the studio    

 

Decided to sell my studio custom. Have had it the longest of any of my hamers.   A great guitar.  
pics are here   The listing says I posted it 4 months ago but that’s not correct  I made the listing four months ago but only made it active last week   
 

https://reverb.com/item/79991457-hamer-usa-studio-custom-2003-59-burst

Anyways to my HFC supporting brethren this could be had for $SOLD plus shipping PayPal f&f.  
happy to answer any questions. B1F4BE66-303C-4ED2-AD97-4D95CB7FE696.jpeg

Posted

Also if anyone is interested I will be selling my Mesa Tremoverb head that was refurbished at the factory by Mike B (some new ldr and stuff).  And has maybe an hour of play time since then on it.  Also 2k plus shipping.  
Wine red Taurus tolex    Redone about 12 years ago I just didn’t want black   Was in great shape when done   

new tubes throughout and a sweet 4 function footswitch I made for it years ago that utilizes a midi cable between it and the junction box at the head.  Mesa didn’t make all in one pedals for this model.  Works without the 9volt inside but the 9 volt powers the dual color led so you know which channel is on.  
 

Cab in matching tolex not included.  But could be.  Just assume shipping is too much.  I’m in portland OR

only weird thing is the string swing I mounted long ago so I had a spot for a guitar at shows   

54F72630-708B-4DF3-B4E7-8E106033BF33.jpeg

C059605F-0063-4926-BFE2-0D0574F2DB15.jpeg

4D95F631-BEE9-4CC6-8F6E-59784BB21522.jpeg

  • Ua D changed the title to Studio custom 2003, mesa tremoverb
Posted

Thanks. It’s pretty sweet.  Yeah it’s goes between “blue” and surf green depending on lighting. 1CFC4328-2694-4531-B305-C2A29EB87C32.jpeg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...