Jump to content
Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Hamer TLE 1986 - Cherry Sunburst on Reverb


Recommended Posts

Posted

Dig it, I bet the TV Jones and the T'Armond style single coils sound great in this axe.  Good price, but over $200 for shipping?  I know it's gotten pricey to ship lately, and I see it's in CA, but still, seems a little excessive.

 

Posted

The guy who owns (or owned?) that guitar is the former owner of Guitars Plus (the shop where it's currently on sale).  He had it up for sale privately recently so it's either consignment or Guitars Plus bought it off of him.  Great little guitar shop, and Kurt (former owner) is a good dude - he/they were once a Hamer dealer, I believe.  About 3 years ago, I bought my first Hamer from Kurt and Guitars Plus - a gold top Studio with P90s.  Haven't seen that TLE in person, but I've met the current owner (Trevor) of Guitars Plus (he bought a Hamer off of me a year or so ago).  I believe they're a trustworthy outfit.

Posted

Did they ever make these with a Maple fretboard?.. I've seen the "TLE Custom" that's on Reverb, but I'm looking for a regular TLE with either a Sustain block or Floyd.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...