The_Cali_Kid Posted October 4, 2025 Posted October 4, 2025 No affiliation. Don’t see too many of these pop up. Non-original pickup, seller is based in Japan. https://reverb.com/item/92455951-hamer-usa-vector-kk?utm_source=rev-ios-app&utm_medium=ios-share&utm_campaign=listing&utm_content=92455951
Dave Scepter Posted October 4, 2025 Posted October 4, 2025 Eek!.. $339.97 shipping 😳... cool guitar though 👍
Dave Scepter Posted October 4, 2025 Posted October 4, 2025 No, not a white Hamer but a Red flame maple Hamer KKV with an older Floyd Rose and also the Hamer Mini KKV's ... but nowadays he does play a white "Kxk Guitars KK Signature model"
DarkHammer Posted October 4, 2025 Posted October 4, 2025 yes, I saw KK playing that white KxK live last year. I read that these white Vectors were custom order, as such are quite rare. Not a bad price, considering that recent offerings were $5-6K.
Dave Scepter Posted October 4, 2025 Posted October 4, 2025 27 minutes ago, DarkHammer said: yes, I saw KK playing that white KxK live last year. I read that these white Vectors were custom order, as such are quite rare. Not a bad price, considering that recent offerings were $5-6K. Agreed, not a bad price at all... These were selling for $3k and up 10 years ago.
DarkHammer Posted October 5, 2025 Posted October 5, 2025 2 hours ago, cmatthes said: I thought I did well selling mine for $800! was that 30 years ago?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.