mathman Posted August 10 Posted August 10 I know this is usually a scam of some type but I got a text asking who I was from a Canadian number. saying they have this number in an old phone. I know I've communicated with a few people here, and some from Canada so if you recently got a new phone and texted someone, let me know and we can check the phone numbers. Most likely a scam but I am good with numbers (duh) and this one rings a bell but I can't find it in my files. ends with 2264 Quote
kizanski Posted August 12 Posted August 12 31 minutes ago, cmatthes said: Everything is a scam. Edited, slightly. 1 1 Quote
veatch Posted August 12 Posted August 12 3 hours ago, cmatthes said: That is a scam. Not as much as scam, egg, sausage, and scam... 7 Quote
cmatthes Posted August 14 Posted August 14 On 8/12/2026 at 4:14 PM, kizanski said: Edited, slightly. In 2026, you are correct, sir! 1 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.