Dave Scepter Posted August 19 Posted August 19 (edited) Joel Hoekstra's bending is pure perfection... and I'm not sure if any of you guys can open Facebook, but I added a impromptu jam "below" just to highlight a little of his note bending abilities... just perfect pitch https://www.facebook.com/share/v/14kygsaSVoM/ Edited August 19 by Dave Scepter 3 Quote
Dave Scepter Posted August 19 Author Posted August 19 2 hours ago, Steve Haynie said: Tony Franklin's intonation is perfect, too. Agreed... Great bass player 👍 1 1 Quote
MPR Posted August 21 Posted August 21 (edited) That sub-octave on the bend at 1:41 caught me off guard. Also, I don't listen to much hard rock like this, but I've gotta give these guys their props; they slayed. Edited August 22 by MPR 1 Quote
Jakeboy Posted August 25 Posted August 25 This was really good. Look at Tony’s right thumb during his “solo”…does it look unnaturally skinny and bent? It does to me. He is such a great bassist. 1 Quote
Steve Haynie Posted August 25 Posted August 25 A lot of bass players will have their thumb look like that. 1 1 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.