Dave Scepter Posted September 14 Posted September 14 If you're in the area... it's free 😀👌 🎸BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND! 🎸 LA Musicians SWAP MEET happening again at the Luxxtone shop on Sunday, October 11th from 12PM–4PM! We’re bringing back a day of guitars, amps, pedals, vinyl, rock ’n’ roll memorabilia, drum equipment, parts, accessories and more! Basically, if it’s music-related and cool, we want it there! 🔥 FREE ADMISSION 🔥 FREE STREET PARKING 🔥 BUY • SELL • TRADE Interested in being a vendor? Email us directly at jerry@luxxtone.com. $25 gets you your own table and all the space you need to sell as much or as little as you want. Or carry something in to sell or trade for free! Snacks and drinks will be available, so come hang out, play some pinball, and talk music with fellow gear lovers. Looking forward to seeing everyone there! 🤘 1 Quote
velorush Posted September 14 Posted September 14 That's so cool. Also cool that you have enough people to actually have such a thing attended. And $25 for an exhibition table? Wow! 2 Quote
RobB Posted September 14 Posted September 14 Wow, that looks like a lot of fun! Might be worth stuffing my car full of rekkids/guitars and trekking down the I-5. 2 Quote
Dave Scepter Posted September 14 Author Posted September 14 There's a local brewery around the corner as well 🍺 1 Quote
Dave Scepter Posted September 14 Author Posted September 14 2 hours ago, RobB said: Wow, that looks like a lot of fun! Might be worth stuffing my car full of rekkids/guitars and trekking down the I-5. You'll probably be spending $200 in gas 😳 1 Quote
RobB Posted September 14 Posted September 14 (edited) 38 minutes ago, Dave Scepter said: You'll probably be spending $200 in gas 😳 Prolly more than that, lol! I know that shop. They have a cool selection of guitars/FX/vinyl. I almost got a Greco LP from them, but this was at the tail end of the pandemic, and I had to watch my funds. If they have it again next year, then I’ll definitely make plans for a working vacation and go do it up right. I have Guitar Player magazines, underground comics, vinyl, guitars and effects. If I plan it right, I might be able to actually make some real money. That said, 12-4pm doesn’t seem like a lot of time to sell stuff. 11-6pm seem a better target… Edited September 14 by RobB 2 Quote
Dave Scepter Posted September 14 Author Posted September 14 8 minutes ago, RobB said: If they have it again next year, then I’ll definitely make plans for a working vacation and go do it up right. I was thinking the same thing... although it's scheduled far enough out, I might just do a short road trip 🤷♂️ Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.