Jump to content
Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Recommended Posts

Posted

David Thomas McNaught is one of the solo boo-teek  builders that I investigated a few years back when looking into options for a custom build. Had I known he does this Cali-esque XD627, I might have changed concepts. 

I follow him on FB - hope he does a follow-up to this build in the weeks to come.

https://www.facebook.com/share/r/1FLAFqNpJN/

Screenshot 2026-10-06 at 10.09.43 AM.png

  • Like 6
Posted

I've been following him for years. Incredible work, craftsmanship. Inspirational. David has been posting this build now for a bit. Fun watch.

  • Like 2
Posted (edited)

Absolutely amazing! 

image.pngimage.png

ETA: how does he keep the stain from bleeding past the mask? Or is it transparent ("candy") paint rather than stain? I suppose it would have to be. 

Just wow!

Edited by velorush
  • Like 3

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...