Jack C Posted June 13, 2006 Posted June 13, 2006 You sure seem obsessed with Poe's pubes. Not that there's anything wrong with that...
Guest Hellrider67 Posted June 13, 2006 Posted June 13, 2006 You are just a hypocrite and I know it. Explain Well why don't you get bent when people are making fun of fat chicks with pictures of a few 500 pounders in bikinis? Why doesn't that bother you? Or people who post pictures of black guys as their personal photos on the cover page when you know it's not really them. Why doesn't that bother you? Etc. Etc. That's what I call a hypocrite. Just like Issiac Hayes leaving South Park because he didn't like them goofing on the Church of Scientology that he is a part of, but it was OK for him to goof on all the other religions of the world for the previous 8 or so years he was on the show. See, that's what you call a Hypocrite.
Guest pirateflynn Posted June 13, 2006 Posted June 13, 2006 As for your threat about crapping on sale threads...well...go right ahead. I am a firm believer that a persons personality on the board will help sell a guitar. There are a lot of guys here that would have had that guitar sold already. The shame of it all is that you are too stupid to realize that your guitar hasn't sold...in part....because you are an asshole. You prove this point every time you post one of your "funny" pics. Dude, all I have to do is look at you and laugh. The "molest-stash" and chin pubes are pretty cool. Not! It's OK to make fun of everybody else right ass face, but when it hits home for you than it's not OK. Good for you that you have gay friends. Woop-dee-do big shit. Does that make you better than me? I live in the homosexual mecca Orlando, FL, so I think I know a thing or two about what and who they are as a sub-culture in our society. You are just a hypocrite and I know it. And by the way I have had several offers for the guitar from other decent HFC members, so you can blow that out you ass too, ass-hole. It's OK for you to start shit with me then turn it around like I started it with you, and now you are the victim -right? Your the chin-pubed a-hole who posted that "that guitar is gay", not me. <Oh, isn't that insulting to your gay friends mocking an instrument as being gay? And I am damn sure there are more guys on here who think that the pictures are funny, than those who don't. Look at the number of views on the thread, but it's the same couple of Dar-Dar's who want to start shit. If you are going to start shit, be prepared to get it back in your chin-pubed face. (I had a moustache like that when I was 13.) You remind my of guy running around his house trying to kill a mouse with bazooka. Eventually, you get the mouse but in the process you've leveled your own house and destroyed the whole neighborhood. You're too reactive and you have a habit of hitting below the belt. Take it easy, you're just upsetting everyone. And, if somebody agrees with you, I'd like to hear from them........not just you saying that they're secretly out there.
Guest galejt Posted June 13, 2006 Posted June 13, 2006 Well why don't you get bent when people are making fun of fat chicks with pictures of a few 500 pounders in bikinis? Hey! Don't talk about my wife like that! Cyclops kitten is getting angry...
edgar_allan_poe Posted June 13, 2006 Author Posted June 13, 2006 <Oh, isn't that insulting to your gay friends mocking an instrument as being gay? It is called sarcasm. Look it up. I would continue this argument, but it is obvious to me that you have the intellectual capacity of a dead mouse. I will leave you to your senseless ramblings. I am also with pirateflynn...I would love to hear from board members that agree with you, but I won't hold my breath. One more thing....quit looking at my ass.
Guest Hellrider67 Posted June 13, 2006 Posted June 13, 2006 I got a better idea; How about I post an ad for a nice guitar I have for sale, and it just stays a nice ad for a guitar I have for sale? Simple concept.If it makes "shrimp Po-Boy sandwich" any happier, another HFC member just sold me his real Phantom GT because he liked my work on my other projects and thought I could do the guitar justice with a nice resurrection.I bought my other project Phantom, that I recently posted photos of, from another highly regarded HFC member who also liked my work.So I guess some folks out in HFC land like me and my stuff.And I don't think someone calling me an "ass-hole" is really needed.
Guest Hellrider67 Posted June 13, 2006 Posted June 13, 2006 I would continue this argument, but it is obvious to me that you have the intellectual capacity of a dead mouse. A 'dead mouse"??? Isn't that what you have on your chin?
Guest Hellrider67 Posted June 13, 2006 Posted June 13, 2006 Alright.Enough.This board is for discussions about Hamer guitars, music, technique, etc. If you would like to post about other things, political, off-topic, off-color, etc., that's WHY we created the Outer Circle forum. If you want to post there, it's basically open for anything as long as you can keep it civil.This thread is now locked, and we can do without a follow up thread. Vent your spleen(s) elsewhere please.Thanks.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.