Jump to content
Hamer Fan Club Message Center

1982 Hamer Special Cherryburst, $675 shipped


Recommended Posts

Posted

Up for grabs is a 1982 Special in great shape. I bought this recently from BCR and have found I prefer the thinner necks of my mid 90s Hamers. No problems at all with this guitar and it has a fresh setup and string change. Here's the features:

1. Sustainblock

2. Original Dimarzio humbuckers

3. HSC (no Hamer logo, but functions perfectly. Missing several latch hooks - only 1 present, but the case does the job).

4. All original down to the small strap buttons.

5. Good shape cosmetically, especially considering its age. No damage or repairs.

82Spec5446.jpg

Price is $675 shipped - exactly what I paid for it from BCR. This is a great instrument and a solid investment in great tone.

Online refs here at the HFC with BlackMagic or BCR Greg. Ebay name: Bluesking89 (100% positive feedback over 100 transactions)

Payment by USPS money order or Paypal (including credit cards). Paypal users will cover the 3% fee. Good luck.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...