Siaip Ciuvas Posted August 7, 2010 Posted August 7, 2010 Hi, I need Hamer Vector case for '88 pointy/boomy white Vector I've bought from Zorrow. It doesn't have to be mint, working condition is enough. My cash is really tight, so I can't afford gettin new one for 130 buck plus shipping. If anyone has one lying around, let me know the price paypalled and shipped to NY via PM or email siaip.ciuvas at gmail.com Thanks for looking ps. for those who are curios - the guitar is still in USA with my friend and will be flying back in September. The case it came with was way too large to take it on the plane - it barely could fit backseat of my friend's car! So I need other one, and my best shot is to get original, I guess, isn't it? pps. I will be out of town for a week, but I am reading emails / pm's on my phone.
cmatthes Posted August 7, 2010 Posted August 7, 2010 http://cgi.ebay.com/Hamer-Flying-V-Hardshe...tar_Accessorieshttp://cgi.ebay.com/Hamer-Hardshell-Case-F...DefaultDomain_0Would any of these work?
elduave Posted August 8, 2010 Posted August 8, 2010 http://cgi.ebay.com/Hamer-Flying-V-Hardshe...tar_Accessories http://cgi.ebay.com/Hamer-Hardshell-Case-F...DefaultDomain_0 Would any of these work? First guy's local pickup in LA only. Hi, I need Hamer Vector case for '88 pointy/boomy white Vector I've bought from Zorrow. It doesn't have to be mint, working condition is enough. My cash is really tight, so I can't afford gettin new one for 130 buck plus shipping. If anyone has one lying around, let me know the price paypalled and shipped to NY via PM or email siaip.ciuvas at gmail.com Thanks for looking ps. for those who are curios - the guitar is still in USA with my friend and will be flying back in September. The case it came with was way too large to take it on the plane - it barely could fit backseat of my friend's car! So I need other one, and my best shot is to get original, I guess, isn't it? pps. I will be out of town for a week, but I am reading emails / pm's on my phone. If you're trying to get a "smaller" way to take it on a plane I'd stay away from these cases regardless. They run really long up top. I'd go with a Flying V gig bag but she'll have to insist on storing it in the cabin.
Siaip Ciuvas Posted August 8, 2010 Author Posted August 8, 2010 thanks everyone with the suggestions... I am still considering gig bag option. However for HSC I would love to leave my money within HFC circle.So if anyone has some lying around, let me know.
GusS Posted August 8, 2010 Posted August 8, 2010 thanks everyone with the suggestions... I am still considering gig bag option. However for HSC I would love to leave my money within HFC circle.So if anyone has some lying around, let me know.the rectangular (i believe original) hardshell case that came with this guitar is really rare and awesome.. isn't checking it in an option?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.