tommy p Posted July 24, 2012 Posted July 24, 2012 You know how you have something laying around that you never throw out because someday you might need it? I've had a set of chrome Dunlop straplocks forever even though I have Schallers or nothing on all my straps. The (fairly) recent straplock thread mentioned that Hamer strap pins were Dunlop-ready so I made that mental note.I pull out the Zandard to take to practice tonight and thought I would go ahead and put those Dunlops on the strap. You know the rest of the story. The search commences and after turning my music room upside down all I could find was one.If anybody has one laying around for a PIF or a cheapo price, PM me.
atquinn Posted July 24, 2012 Posted July 24, 2012 So you need the part that goes on the strap? Because I'm fairly certain I have about a dozen of those in my parts stash. If that's the part you need, PM me your address and I'll send one out to you.And if you need any extra Schaller straplock parts, I've have a ton of those too (I only use Dunlops, so I've taken the Schaller parts of a fair amount of guitars I've bought).Let me know.-Austin
Caddie Posted July 29, 2012 Posted July 29, 2012 If its the Schaller part that goes on the strap I have a bunch. Gold? Black? Chrome? pm yer u.s.mail address.caddie
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.