bubs_42 Posted November 14, 2012 Author Posted November 14, 2012 Reasonable Offers, If you take more than one Item i'll combine shipping and knock a little off.PRE-BABY BUMP!!!
Jakeboy Posted November 14, 2012 Posted November 14, 2012 Bubs, I'll take the slide and the Planet Waves speaker cable. PM me an amount and desired payment type.
bubs_42 Posted November 15, 2012 Author Posted November 15, 2012 Got it, what is SOLD shipped yesterday. I will get some pictures of the everything else tonight. LLLOOONNNGGG work day so bare with me.
Jakeboy Posted November 16, 2012 Posted November 16, 2012 Slide & cable arrived as advertised. THANKS BUBS!
bubs_42 Posted November 27, 2012 Author Posted November 27, 2012 PRE-BABY BUMP! Lets move this stuff guys. Daddy has to have a little money before the little one comes.
bubs_42 Posted November 27, 2012 Author Posted November 27, 2012 New Item, Now that's a good deal !8.Alesis Imultimix8 USB Mixer/Recorder NIB and never used. I popped the tape but never took it out. $150 shipped.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.