bubs_42 Posted October 27, 2012 Posted October 27, 2012 Most of this stuff that I bought and barely or never used. I'd love to just give this stuff away but lets face it I'm fully invested. So get some really nice stuff at a discounted rate. 1.TwangBanger in black. I ordered it RWRP but ended up not using it in my Phantom Project. $35. 2.All Parts 3 a side Schaller Locking Tuners New without package. $35. Just like these and I purchase them from Music Zoo. http://www.ebay.com/...=item1e737696f8 4.Monster Speaker Cable (Combo Style) 1/4 to SPADE not only is it in the box but its stil in the shipping box! (Sad I Know) $25.00 5.Pandora DX5D in the box with CD Rom. $55. 6. EH BIG MUFF with WIcker. The only Fuzzy Type Pedal that managed to hang around for over a year. I just haven't used it lately's i'm clearing house. Condition comes in the box but has a small smear in the black next the on off switch. $45 Shipped . 7. EH OD Germanium. Some scratches but 8 outta 10. $30 Shipped. 8.Alesis Imultimix8 USB Mixer/Recorder NIB and never used. I popped the tape but never took it out. $150 shipped. Everything is as listed and like new or is seriously new without the new price tag unless otherwise specified. The price is what you pay. Paypal and Shipping included!
Brentrocks Posted October 27, 2012 Posted October 27, 2012 ill take the grovers if available..and are chrome or nickel
bubs_42 Posted October 27, 2012 Author Posted October 27, 2012 Sorry bump for a price edit's and a little more info. I am shipping Monday 100% if it sells this weekend it will go out on Monday. All small stuff and they will go USPS.
aknapp Posted October 27, 2012 Posted October 27, 2012 If the bridge posts are 4 mm, I'll take the bridge and tailpiece.
Jakeboy Posted October 28, 2012 Posted October 28, 2012 Bubs, how long are the combo speaker cables? Spade connectors?Also, what is the diameter of the inside of that slide?Thanks!Mark
bubs_42 Posted October 28, 2012 Author Posted October 28, 2012 If the bridge posts are 4 mm, I'll take the bridge and tailpiece.Whatever Hamer used in 97 is what they are. I'm not sure.Bubs, how long are the combo speaker cables? Spade connectors?Also, what is the diameter of the inside of that slide?Thanks!MarkBoth are 24" 1/4 to Spades. As far as the width of the spades, I don't have a clue. Standard Spacing? They are both purchased within the last 8 months so they are pretty standard stuff.This is the planet waveshttp://www.musicians...XX&tandt_rdir=1
aknapp Posted October 28, 2012 Posted October 28, 2012 I'll take both Liberators and the bridge/tailpiece.
bubs_42 Posted October 28, 2012 Author Posted October 28, 2012 Grovers, Liberators, and bridge assembly SOLD.
bubs_42 Posted October 29, 2012 Author Posted October 29, 2012 Everyone replied to, if payments are in by noon tomorrow i'll ship tomorrow. Brent I recieved your payment thanks!
bubs_42 Posted October 30, 2012 Author Posted October 30, 2012 Updated, i'm looking around for more to sell.
bubs_42 Posted October 31, 2012 Author Posted October 31, 2012 Heading to a dental appointment and then home for lunch. I'll ship if today if anything sells by then and you'll have it by the weekend!
Brentrocks Posted October 31, 2012 Posted October 31, 2012 got the tuners today.....AWESOME!!!!thanks dude!!!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.