Turdus Posted April 4, 2013 Posted April 4, 2013 '97 Studio, aztec gold. Very clean.... no dings to speak of. Does have fine scratching on back. Nut changed, but I have original. $875 shipped/paypal'd, etc. I'm pretty much out of the guitar biz.. bass only these days. I've owned this about a year, and used for one gig last May. Needs a new home instead of sitting around doing nothing. It has been touched by the hands of Cmatthes.. I should raise the price, considering that.
cmatthes Posted April 4, 2013 Posted April 4, 2013 You may want to delete that part about me playing that one, Chris! This is a solid, straight-ahead rawkin' guitar even with my fingerprints wiped off.
MCChris Posted April 4, 2013 Posted April 4, 2013 Tummy cut on that guy? I had a '97 AG Studio that had one.
Turdus Posted April 4, 2013 Author Posted April 4, 2013 Tummy cut on that guy? I had a '97 AG Studio that had one.Yes.. does have the cut. I have other pics.. anybody interested can send me a PM. I forgot to mention the Hamer case is included.
Turdus Posted April 4, 2013 Author Posted April 4, 2013 bump with new pricing....$999 with Matthes mojo$875 if I wipe it clean.
Montelovesco Posted April 4, 2013 Posted April 4, 2013 Would love to import some of that mojo to Germany... but have to raise funds for my planned US trip. GLWTS!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.