holLoWskull Posted August 6, 2013 Posted August 6, 2013 A bass player friend of mine has some minor G.A.S. pains for a USA 12-string Chaparral (long scale) bass, so I'm starting a thread here. All he really said is he'd prefer a white finish and that it be in clean (mostly) original condition (minimal fret wear, not too many major dings, dents, dimples, stock electonics, etc). Feel free to contact me with a price, pictures, and description if you have one for sale, and I'll pass along the info.
cmatthes Posted August 6, 2013 Posted August 6, 2013 White may be EXTREMELY tough to find for a USA one. The black ones proably make up 80-85% of the total output, with trans cherry next, and then maybe a handful of custom colors after that. Hamer 12'vers in general are pretty hard to come by, but they are definitely out there, and nothing sounds quite like one.Except for possibly the love child of a freight train and a jet engine.
Thundernotes Posted August 7, 2013 Posted August 7, 2013 Oh, and there's one I'd seek to buy back if I had the money....
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.