Will1965 Posted January 6, 2014 Posted January 6, 2014 Hello, I want to trade my 1984 Hamer Phantom Dark blue for a Artist / Monaco P90. The Phantom is al original in original case with warranty card. It is in very good condition, it lay in its case for 20 years. Minimal fretware. With sustainblock tremelo. Cheers Will (the Netherlands)
Will1965 Posted January 7, 2014 Author Posted January 7, 2014 I really like the neck. It's similar to the neck on my 1979 sunburst.
Will1965 Posted January 11, 2014 Author Posted January 11, 2014 Guitar was bought in 1984 but it is from 1983.
Will1965 Posted January 28, 2014 Author Posted January 28, 2014 Traded the guitar for a mint Vanguard with an other HFC member.We're both very happy, great!Thanks to the guys from the HFC!
bubs_42 Posted January 28, 2014 Posted January 28, 2014 Glad that worked out for you will. I didn't have a trade but that guitar was very tempting. I have a soft spot for Phantoms and Prototypes.
albacore Posted January 29, 2014 Posted January 29, 2014 Yep, it was my recently-acquired Vanguard that was traded. Needless to say, I felt a strong attraction to some 30-year-old Hamer history. Looking forward to getting this into the shape I want it in. It's got quite a dark tone which surprised me, as The Book talks about Hamer pitching towards a thinner sound.Edit: it's pretty amazing what the HFC family can make happen. Will sent out the Phantom with only my word (and a scan of my passport!) that he would get the Vanguard by return. Long may it continue!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.