whiskeyzulu Posted April 13, 2017 Posted April 13, 2017 My Tally control cavity cover (and screws) went missing . . . anybody have one or know where I can find one?
Jellyfish Posted April 14, 2017 Posted April 14, 2017 Hbom shared this link last week: http://www.fretsonthenet.com/Fender/hamer.htm Looks like a good resource... If you can't find a "real" one, they may be able to help.
Boomerang~Junkie Posted April 14, 2017 Posted April 14, 2017 Ditto that. Let one of us know. If you end up having to have one made, I'll photocopy the one on mine so you can use it as a template. Probably none of my "bidness" - but just how the f*ck hard were you rocking to do that?!?!
atomicwash Posted April 14, 2017 Posted April 14, 2017 13 hours ago, Jellyfish said: Hbom shared this link last week: http://www.fretsonthenet.com/Fender/hamer.htm Looks like a good resource... If you can't find a "real" one, they may be able to help. I've purchased TRC's from Dave. He's good!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.