Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Vahlbruch Kaluna, Wren & Cuff, Mad Prof Deep Blue, Empress Trem, Chellee Ponyboy, Ocean EFX, Quicksilver Blackbox

You guys know the deal...too many pedals. No pedal trades - I'll always entertain guitar trades plus or minus cash.

Everything is in good working condition w/ no issues. None are dead mint cosmetically, most have a paint nick or two here and there...The Vahlbruch however is mint / near mint. See pics for condition of each. I'm good w/ paypal or venmo for payment. I can ship Tuesday after the holiday. I probably don't have the box for most, see noted below. If I find the box for the ones not noted...I'll send it. All prices are shipped / paypal'd. Venmo is cool too.

VAHLBRUCH KALUNA W/ POWER SUPPLY AND BOX $315. Such a good OD, I've bounced back and forth b/t it and a couple Kingsley pedals for the last several months. Letting it go to a good home. Comes w/ box.

WREN & CUFF YOUR FACE HOT GERNAMIUM 60'S FUZZ - (FACTORY BIAS KNOB MOD) $140. The best germanium fuzz pedal I’ve ever played. Comes with factory bias knob on the outside that is amazing for tone shaping...Without this knob you would have to make adjustments by taking the back off and using a skewer driver. Also you cannot use a daisy chain must be powered by isolated power source or adaptor. Such a voodoo labs ISO ect. Also I will include the positive to negative tip adaptor.

MAD PROFESSOR DEEP BLUE DELAY $120. PCB version, killer analog sounding digital delay. Comes w/ box.

EMPRESS TREMOLO $115. Great trem w/ a lot of cool features.

CHELLEE PONYBOY $80. Best klone for the dough.

OCEAN EFX TREMOLISCIOUS $65. Cool underrated trem, by Ocean EFX...too bad they don't make pedals anymore b/c they did a fantastic job. Think I've got a clip I can put up of this one.

QUICKSILVER BLACKBOX $95. It's ugly, but it sounds GREAT!! I bought this at a good deal and willing to pass it on. I'll put up a clip of it

Pics below.

Archived