-
Posts
723 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
1
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Everything posted by Ham Rex
-
These are great amps. I purchased the SYN-2 Rackmount 2 modules and use a Carvin Tube 100 Stereo power amp. The Soldano SLO-2 module is amazing and the Steve Vai Signature. GLWTS.
- 1 reply
-
- 1
-
-
1983 cruise bass
Ham Rex replied to lastchild's topic in For Sale - Wanted to Buy - PIF - eBay & Other PSAs
I'm still taking great care of it. I didn't resell it. I haven't sold a single Hamer I purchased. I gave a beautiful Early Korean 3 piece neck Californian to my niece. I replaced the tuners with Hamer Branded, the bridge with a Rio Grande BBQ and the neck with a SD 59, CTS pots. I had a luthier respray the Neck in Nitro because it was sanded. I wanted to put a Hamer Schaller on it but the luthier said the one on it was fine. Also a Spark 40. I wanted to be the uncle to her that I didn't have. She took up golf and rarely plays. The OBLs are amazing. I hope you're really not upset with me. We messaged to and fro and you seemed ok with letting it go. -
'89 Chap Bass for Cheap (N/A) $975
Ham Rex replied to velorush's topic in For Sale - Wanted to Buy - PIF - eBay & Other PSAs
Bummer. They are awesome basses, especially the glue in necks. -
FS: 2006 HAMER Standard
Ham Rex replied to Mike Brooks's topic in For Sale - Wanted to Buy - PIF - eBay & Other PSAs
It's a beautiful guitar. GLWTS. -
FS: 2006 HAMER Standard
Ham Rex replied to Mike Brooks's topic in For Sale - Wanted to Buy - PIF - eBay & Other PSAs
I don't see it on Reverb. Did it sell? Thanks, H Rx -
Zorrow is an awesome person. He's super considerate, funny, and has many gifts of talent. He assisted me in buying his guitar using payments like a couple other of my Favorite HFCers. You know who you are and thank you all for selling me one offs, rare and choice Hamers. I saw his Double SN 4 Digit and Stamped 84 Flying Vee on Sunday. What a beautiful looking and playing guitar. I wanted to start making payments but it going to someone special. What a heart to help someone try to reunite their sold guitar and get it back to the owner that loved it. I'm sure his Flying Vee will end up in the hands of BTMN who will cherish it as long as possible. Thank you, Zorrow! I love the Standard. Hope you changed the status on the posting to SOLD All the best to everyone who sold a piece of equipment that connected their heart and soul to sound waves. Keep looking and fill the hole. Best of luck to BTMN!!! Zorrow, you're awesome. Ham Rex Martin
-
1983 cruise bass
Ham Rex replied to lastchild's topic in For Sale - Wanted to Buy - PIF - eBay & Other PSAs
When a guitar in an ice cold van gets opened in a warm bar... it's checking! -
PSA Pink Korina Junior
Ham Rex replied to velorush's topic in For Sale - Wanted to Buy - PIF - eBay & Other PSAs
Sold -
Chap Bass in Germany
Ham Rex replied to Montelovesco's topic in For Sale - Wanted to Buy - PIF - eBay & Other PSAs
Any mention of the price? Thanks, H Rx -
Robin - anyone have one?
Ham Rex replied to stedge's topic in For Sale - Wanted to Buy - PIF - eBay & Other PSAs
If anyone has a Fleetwood they are thinking about selling, please reach out to me. Thanks. -
You nailed GC! I bought two of PAFs guitars from GC. The Mark YOUNGER-SMITH arrived in a Hamer Rectangle case with a Registration SN card. I reached out about getting the correct case, and they never replied. About two weeks later, I purchased the TLE Elite from the Book, Bound w Boomers and it arrived in a Shaped Case with MYS in Sharpie on the Case. In the end, luckily, I received the correct case for each guitar.
-
Cali Body??
Ham Rex replied to kurtsstuff's topic in For Sale - Wanted to Buy - PIF - eBay & Other PSAs
It would have been nice if the seller offered it whole guitar or just the Neck and Body to the club. Anyway. I hope someone here got them. -
Cali Body??
Ham Rex replied to kurtsstuff's topic in For Sale - Wanted to Buy - PIF - eBay & Other PSAs
Does anyone have a USA Cali neck for sale? -
Cali Body??
Ham Rex replied to kurtsstuff's topic in For Sale - Wanted to Buy - PIF - eBay & Other PSAs
Bummer -
Cali Body??
Ham Rex replied to kurtsstuff's topic in For Sale - Wanted to Buy - PIF - eBay & Other PSAs
Where is the body for sale at please? -
79 Sunburst N/A + N/A
Ham Rex replied to bry4321's topic in For Sale - Wanted to Buy - PIF - eBay & Other PSAs
Black Bart is Awesome. "Luckeee" in your best Napoleon Dynamite voice! -
79 Sunburst N/A + N/A
Ham Rex replied to bry4321's topic in For Sale - Wanted to Buy - PIF - eBay & Other PSAs
What a beautiful collection. $350 can't be touched today. Funny world isn't it?