Victor (Fret Friend) Posted September 6, 2023 Posted September 6, 2023 1 hour ago, Steve Haynie said: Vic, in some parts of the USA a three hour trip is not that big of a deal. When you get to Canada you might find out you will be travelling a bit yourself. Yes I know that! I have been to Canada a few times. I know a 3 hour trip is nothing but it adds to the expense of the guitar paying for fuel/time/guitar then shipping. It makes it not worthwhile to buy the guitar. I might as well just wait til I get to Canada and buy something from LadyScarey!
Victor (Fret Friend) Posted September 20, 2023 Posted September 20, 2023 Looks like the ad was pulled by the owner! I had to great offers of help on this page to try and get this guitar to me in England but something never felt quite right! I am not sad in missing out! I am moving to Canada next year with my Canadian wife so will buy something when I am there. Maybe LadyScary is still around and has something I will like
BubbaVO Posted September 20, 2023 Posted September 20, 2023 5 hours ago, Victor (Fret Friend) said: Looks like the ad was pulled by the owner! I had to great offers of help on this page to try and get this guitar to me in England but something never felt quite right! I am not sad in missing out! I am moving to Canada next year with my Canadian wife so will buy something when I am there. Maybe LadyScary is still around and has something I will like Won’t be $600 though…oops ribbing salt my bad
Victor (Fret Friend) Posted September 21, 2023 Posted September 21, 2023 13 hours ago, BubbaVO said: Won’t be $600 though…oops ribbing salt my bad That will not matter for the right guitar!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.