Jump to content
Hamer Fan Club Message Center

HSB0531

Members
  • Posts

    6,533
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    19

Everything posted by HSB0531

  1. If anyone here has the Hamer DVD from around 2004, it shows Mike doing Abalone inlays around the edged of the guitar body. Each one is inlayed like pieces of a puzzle. It takes a lot of skill and patience to do that. It also shows him carving/sculpting the maple tops. Really amazing work.
  2. Happy Thanksgiving to the HFC!
  3. Happy Thanksgiving Mike!
  4. Both guitar players in my band use 11's. They've been using that gauge set for about 10 year now.
  5. Forgive the ignorance, but who's Josh? The guy making the pickups maybe?
  6. Wait a minute! When / where on the HFC shirts? Still available??
  7. So now that Hamer is finito, I would say that the only new basses I would buy are a MusicMan and a Shishkov or 2.
  8. I'd be just fine if my Hamer basses didn't have active electronics. None of my other basses have them. I've always used either the SansAmp BassDriver or my amp to tweak the EQ. I ordered the standard 12 Without the EMG's and preamp. If you've got a good preamp in your rack or amp, you don't need a preamp, just good pickups.
  9. ^^^^excellent!
  10. I've successfully unloaded 3 4 out of 4 fender basses. My plan is to unload 1 more all, and put all that money into the FSF has worked. What is the FSF you ask? Well I'll tell you. It's the Future Shishkov Fund. And it's my little way of funding a new Shishkov while dumping Fenders.
  11. Frank Untermyer called: He took his U back
  12. This ^^ Come on, have you seen our bridges? This is nuthin'
  13. Ace is cool, and from what I was told, he was the one who came up with the makeup/costumes.
  14. A Shelby you say? I'll give you the HFC approved $350 PLUS $200, which is the cost of the ticket I got in my buddy's GT500KR How fast were you going? Just 90 in a 70. I wasn't even trying - LOL! I hadn't had a ticket in over 30 years (not for lack of trying ), but 20 minutes behind the wheel of that beast was all it took. My top speed was 125 at Summit Point Raceway. The car had more....I didn't
  15. A Shelby you say? I'll give you the HFC approved $350 PLUS $200, which is the cost of the ticket I got in my buddy's GT500KR How fast were you going?
  16. Absolutely Priceless.
  17. I think it's worth a drive to Steve to get it. And you just can't risk shipping it. Too valuable historically.
  18. If I can get the Shelby sold in a week I'll buy it.
  19. You guys are nuts. He's just selling a THE guitar. Fixed
  20. This is THE All Time WTF moment in HFC History
  21. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Christ NO!!!!!!!
  22. That is one of the most beautiful Standards Ever! And I don't like Sunburst. I never, ever thought I'd see you sell that. I wish I had the money to grab it.
  23. Years ago, I was in a supermarket in Iowa City where they were playing a Muzak version of Beth by Kiss. It was hilariously syrupy. I worked for the Director of Engineering at Muzak. Luckily not when he Was at Musak. I never understood why he was proud of Muzak.
×
×
  • Create New...