Jump to content
Hamer Fan Club Message Center

HSB0531

Members
  • Posts

    6,533
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    19

Everything posted by HSB0531

  1. I think it's cool that he bought it. I don't think he'll play it live though. Too much of an investment.
  2. Cool. I was happy to see the white 8 string bass and sad that I didn't get a chance to get one made. Glad to see some basses in with the guitars in the last run.
  3. And here I thought mine was the last 12ver.
  4. Definately a candidate for a refin' and Stadium Logo.
  5. #0531 live at Macari Vinard, Long Island NY. June 2010
  6. An accurate description, if there ever was one.
  7. Yeah, just like this ^^^^^^^^^^^^
  8. Based on a Special. Limited # of solid color options only. Dual P90 or Humbuckers as options. Set neck. 2-piece Mahogany body. Dots only. Rosewood fretboard. No binding. Stadium sized logo only. Optional Northfield USA, Newman 60 USA, or JackAss USA logo (builder dependent)
  9. Another story with a Happy HFC ending.
  10. Undead 1 through 12? Then they shall be 2-digits.
  11. With no logo on the headstock. Call it a No'splorer. Each one could come with a Hamer logo in the case.
  12. Watching a Guild acoustic being made just doesn't have the same effect.
  13. I'm not looking forward to hearing this from the Hamer Crew: "Ok this is the last one".
  14. That's Such A Cool Sunburst!
  15. Holy Hamer, Batman! That's not something you see every day. Great Cali. Welcome to the club!
  16. L :blink: K ^^^^^ Tom's smiling! Must be the Hamer
  17. Wow! That must have a real smooth even tone.
  18. That's too cool and so many levels! I Love that color; amazing burst on it. And the dual Dimarzio Model P split pickups Knobs and switches galore; as it always was with almost any BC Rich. And it's got a Fender Precision Bass Special brass bridge on it too. I Love it!
  19. How the fuck do you take pictures with one hand and run the other around a spinning bit of death? Bm Ps - Youuuuu know. He's using a head-worn mini cam, that's how.
  20. Exactly^^^ People think that you're supposed to alleviate them of their stuff and resell it at a loss, or no profit at all.
  21. Everyone just remember that the Hamer crew is the best ensemble ever assembled into one place at one time, when it comes to building guitars and basses.
  22. I would expect the answer to be "years of practice," or a reasonable facsimile thereof. Years of experience would be the correct answer. I have a sample to prove that.
  23. Don't buy any of the "On Stage" products from ww.samash.com, they're out of spec. Only buy guitar cables that use Switchcraft 280 plugs (1/4" tip/sleeve), or Neutrik brand 1/4" plugs. The chinese stuff is narrow and short (just like the ....oh never mind).
  24. I have to agree with this here ^^^^^^^
  25. Yes and..... Let there be custom orders until All the Hamer wood stockpile is depleated! So it be said. So it be done.
×
×
  • Create New...