Jump to content
Hamer Fan Club Message Center

1984 Marshall 4210 combo amp and 1933 extension cabinet. 1600.00 Sold


Recommended Posts

Posted

4210?

I didn't have a clue (Marshall model numbers always confuse me because so many of them look like years), so I went looking:

Quote

Overview

Essentially a Model 2205 head in 1x12 combo form, this 50 watt amp featured two channels with reverb and a single input. 

Years of Production: 1982 - 1990

 Ah, a 2205 in combo form. What?

Quote

Overview

The Marshall JCM 800 2205 50 Watt Head is a legend in the company's roster, informing the Marshall tone since its introduction nearly 30 years ago. Built on a two-channel design with clean and overdriven channels, this monolith amplifier incorporates industry standards like a three-band EQ on the Boost channel and two-band on the Normal, onboard spring reverb, and an effects loop for full, unapologetic tone from the moment you plug in.

Excellent!

GLWTS!

Posted

Thank You,I could not find the button to flip it around.I have lots of pictures if anybody is interested.I have the original Manual and warranty card that the original owner never sent in but he filled out .He bought it in Knoxville Tn in 1984.

  • lastchild changed the title to 1984 Marshall 4210 combo amp and 1933 extension cabinet. 1600.00 Sold

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...