quik Posted February 28, 2005 Posted February 28, 2005 Sorry for a duplicate post, but I'm afraid the original was lost when the board moved, as I can't find it using the Search function. I want to buy a Californian Elite (ebony board, boomers). I would prefer the Trans Amber flame maple bodied version, but I'm open to just about any Elite. I also have a beautiful carved top Jackson Soloist Archtop Professional (mahogany body, 3/4" carved flame maple top, set neck, 24.75" scale, ebony board, real MOP reverse sharkies & logo, Schaller Floyd, Zakk Wylde 81/85 EMG set) if you're interested in working a trade of some kind. Here's a pic: Please PM me or email me at evh@usa.com with your price and pics, if possible. Thank you! (I don't know what that little bumblebee guy means, but he looks cool, so I had to use him).
kurtsstuff Posted February 28, 2005 Posted February 28, 2005 I'll giva ya treefiddy for the Jackson...hehehe
savethematches Posted March 7, 2005 Posted March 7, 2005 Dammit! Both of those guitars are killin' me! It's not good to have such severe gas pains before lunch.
Guest JackButler Posted March 8, 2005 Posted March 8, 2005 That soloist is ppppreeeeetttyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!
quik Posted March 10, 2005 Author Posted March 10, 2005 Thanks for the kind words about my Jackson, guys. I would have to wear a bib around that Cali, to keep the drool off of it. VERY nice.
DEMENTED Posted March 10, 2005 Posted March 10, 2005 Come and get it! How much for de geetar , gringo?
BCR Greg Posted March 10, 2005 Posted March 10, 2005 $1399 with case. It's a damn fine guitar now that some issues were taken care of. The fingerboard had some dryness cracks that have been "disappeared" and the pickups were held in with tape, now soldered. SICK flame, med weight, great tone. The fella that I'm selling it for is gonna regret it.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.