cwgatti Posted September 20 Posted September 20 (edited) Neural DSP Quad Cortex digital amp modeler and multi-effects floorboard with Neural Capture technology. This thing can do just about anything, I'm honestly not even sure I've scratched the surface of what it's capable of. It’s in mint/as-new condition and comes in the original box. It’s never left my house. I mostly play along with jam tracks, so it’s honestly a little more than I need, and I’d rather see it get some use in a recording or live setup. $1000, USPs MO or PPFF. PM me if you are interested. Edited Saturday at 12:08 PM by cwgatti 3 Quote
polara Posted September 23 Posted September 23 On 9/21/2026 at 8:13 AM, Saul Goodman said: That's a great deal! No kidding. I love my QC and wouldn't part with it. Easy to use, great sounds, and am writing this from Buenos Aires on our fourth South American tour using it with no glitches. 3 Quote
cwgatti Posted Saturday at 12:09 PM Author Posted Saturday at 12:09 PM Still available. Had major back surgery, so I haven’t really been able to check on here. 1 Quote
cwgatti Posted Saturday at 05:36 PM Author Posted Saturday at 05:36 PM I’m letting this go for $900 to help cover some medical bills. I’ll also be selling off quite a bit of my gear over the next couple of months. Unfortunately, my health no longer allows me to continue with this hobby the way I’d like to. If anyone is interested in seeing what else I have available, I’m happy to do a video call and show you what I have. I’ll be selling guitars, amps, microphones, and quite a bit more. Quote
scottcald Posted Saturday at 06:23 PM Posted Saturday at 06:23 PM I’ll take it. PM’ing you. 2 1 Quote
murkat Posted 8 hours ago Posted 8 hours ago On 10/3/2026 at 2:23 PM, scottcald said: I’ll take it. PM’ing you. Congrats. Deal of the year! 1 Quote
scottcald Posted 2 hours ago Posted 2 hours ago 5 hours ago, murkat said: Congrats. Deal of the year! Thanks! Looking forward to trying it out. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.