Jakeboy Posted October 1 Posted October 1 That was a great interview. I had some friends who went to church with Vince in AZ and they told me he quietly created and funded a Christian Bible camp years ago. He really seems to have his stuff together. 4 Quote
Steve Haynie Posted October 2 Posted October 2 I have seen Alice Cooper 26 times. I have met Michael Bruce and Dennis Dunaway on separate occasions. Alice Cooper is one of my all-time favorites. 5 Quote
Dave Scepter Posted October 2 Posted October 2 I've seen him quite a few times... He owned a huge restaurant here in Arizona for about 15-20 years that used to sponsor battle of the bands, and guitarists competitions... very cool place indeed 🤘😎 4 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.