Jump to content
Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

The GAS purge continues.  Various pedalboard mounted amp solutions that I've tried.  Some sound pretty dern good, but at the end of the day, I need an amp.  I'm an old fart.  So, time for this to go. 

Nothing has Velcro on it.

All prices do *not* include shipping.  Send me your city/state, and I'll provide a quote.  I'll only charge actual shipping.  If you know me and want to pay via PP friends and family, terrific.  If not, buyer will need to pick up any fees.

  • DSM Humboldt Simplifier - Sold 
     
  • BluGuitar Remote 1 $190 + shipping and fees.  Includes original box.  Note this is only useful if you have a BluGuitar amp.  It is a footcontroller only - No effects, etc.
    20261004_180458.jpg
  • Mackie M48 $35 + shipping and fees.  No box, but I do have the manual.  48v phantom power.
    20261004_180550.jpg
  • Rupert Neve Designs RNDI $210 + shipping and fees.  Active transformer direct interface.  If there is anything better for this use, I'm not aware of it.  Note it is heavy for its size.  Transformer, after all.
    20261004_180645.jpg
  • Quilter Superblock UK $200 + shipping and fees.  Includes original box.
    20261004_180802.jpg
  • Suhr ACE (Analog Cabinet Emulator) $240 + shipping and fees.  Includes original box.  
    20261004_181311.jpg
  • ADA GCS-5 Guitar Cabinet Simulator $90 + shipping and fees.  Includes original box, though the box is a little rough.
    20261004_181411.jpg

 

Edited by veatch
  • Like 2
Posted

Just a punch up for the Quilter UK Superblock.

It’s the lightest AC30 you’ll ever play through!

  • Like 4

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...