SirDouglas Posted August 9, 2007 Posted August 9, 2007 if that was a standard or a v in that paint job ida scooped that up already .. but unfort that body style doesnt sit well on the shrinking belly beauty though good luck doood Randy
blackfbiv Posted August 9, 2007 Posted August 9, 2007 Is there a guitar in Japan that you want someone to check out for you? We can do that. How about Korea? New York City? Louisiana? Even Canada? Yes, even Canada! How true... I've had more Hamers pass through my house than I've ever dreamed of owning Only problem with guitars from Canada is the devastating weather-checking they get from sitting in igloos all the time... Dion
LadyScary Posted August 9, 2007 Posted August 9, 2007 isn't that why JFK wore a fur coat to Ontario in the middle of june? Damn My igloo is melting!!! where can i leave my pet seal when i go on vacation? Oops my polar bear was hungry don't have worry about the seal now!
HamerHokie Posted August 10, 2007 Posted August 10, 2007 And Kull is the fucking MAN!When I think of Kull I think of Charlie Drown, and when I think of Charlie Drown I have evil, evil thoughts.
Bruiser Brody Posted August 10, 2007 Posted August 10, 2007 KULLifornian! Sent this link to a buddy of mine who plays in a 80s cawk-rawk band.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.