hardheartedbill Posted March 11, 2005 Posted March 11, 2005 I'm w/ Soulbone this friday and saturday @ Big Ricks , Maggie Valley NC , should be 3-5" of new snow up there tonight, Maggie Valley w/ snow rocks! Sprucerpro and LP custom making the trip tonight
HamerHokie Posted March 11, 2005 Posted March 11, 2005 Dangertones at Ebb Tide, Annapolis MD, with special guest drummer Spike from Never Never.
DavidE Posted March 11, 2005 Posted March 11, 2005 Playing acoustic and some electric with some old friends that I haven't played with in a long time at an Eagles lodge in Marysville, Ohio. While it won't be great musically, I'm sure it will be a great time.Saturday, Mother Trucker is playing at Victorys in Columbus. www.mothertruckerrocks.com www.victorys.comNext Thursday, St. Patrick's day, I'm playing with my duo and Mother Trucker at Fado's Irish Pub. www.fadoirishpub.com
DanT51 Posted March 11, 2005 Posted March 11, 2005 Saturday afternoon I'll be on the program of a local cancer benefit then from 6-9pm I'll be at Cafe' Bellisimo. Sunday I host an acoustic open mic at Grovers Pub n Pizza
BillW Posted March 11, 2005 Posted March 11, 2005 ShakyJake at Grandpa Al's in Faribault,MN tonight 9:30 pm - 1 am.
Eric Weston Posted March 11, 2005 Posted March 11, 2005 The Flash is playing all 70's material tonight at Allstars in Spring Park, Mn. GROOVY, MAN
paults Posted March 11, 2005 Posted March 11, 2005 We're doing the 80s tonight in Toledo, at WIOT-FM's St.Patricks Day Party. On St Pats Day, we're back in Columbus- Flannagans in the morning, The Coliseum in the evening.
tobereeno Posted March 11, 2005 Posted March 11, 2005 We're doing the 80s tonight in Toledo, at WIOT-FM's St.Patricks Day Party. I told my wife to go see that show, but she just took off to spend the weekend in Boston and won't be back in Toledo until Tuesday.I grew up almost exclusively on 104.7 WIOT, wonder if the format is still the same...btw is this an outdoor gig?? My mom tells me it's butt-freaking cold in Toledo these days.
pesocaster Posted March 11, 2005 Posted March 11, 2005 Captive audience ... my 5 1/2 month old daughter gets to review my new tunes while I work on them Sat. Afternoon...
bonejigger Posted March 11, 2005 Posted March 11, 2005 No Soap Radio at the Downtown Cafe in Bristol, CT Saturday, without rhythm player (out sick). The Hamers will get a good workout.
teleman Posted March 12, 2005 Posted March 12, 2005 I'm off to a private gig tonight and have the rest of the weekend off.Hey Bonejigger, I think I'll stop in at the Downtown Cafe on Sat, and catch a set.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.