UndergroundVintage Posted November 30, 2012 Author Posted November 30, 2012 The Prosonic is still available.
hamerican gigolo Posted November 30, 2012 Posted November 30, 2012 Every single time I see an Eclipse I want one so I can drop vintage wound Firebird pups in.....problem is, I have no more room...something would have to go....I like and want every guitar I have.....a blessed problem!I installed a set of SD Antiquity p.u.'s in mine. My humbucker guitars aren't gettin' muchplayin' time these days.
UndergroundVintage Posted December 3, 2012 Author Posted December 3, 2012 $495 shipped in the USA on the Hamer Eclipse.
specialk Posted December 3, 2012 Posted December 3, 2012 I can't believe that Eclipse is still here. And $100 less than I paid for my much more common red one. Somebody here needs this one!
Ting Ho Dung Posted December 3, 2012 Posted December 3, 2012 Always wanted an eclipse for some reason and never got one. Christmas?
Ting Ho Dung Posted December 4, 2012 Posted December 4, 2012 She was brought into the C on the backside of the D expressin' a Yo Yo Yo on the B
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.