Feynman Posted June 23, 2013 Posted June 23, 2013 I'm stackin'em deep and sellin'em cheap... Three of these books are quite interesting reading. All are in good to excellent near-new condition. The Marshall book is somewhat hard to get and seems to sell for decent money at times. It looks like these will all fit in a USPS large priority mail flat rate box, for about $17 in shipping charges. I would like these to go to someone who will read and appreciate them. Murkat has first rights of refusal, but if he decides against them, how's $20 shipped?
Feynman Posted June 23, 2013 Author Posted June 23, 2013 Sold to His Highness, the royal prince of Nashinghamshire.Thanks!
Ting Ho Dung Posted June 24, 2013 Posted June 24, 2013 Well, I would have only looked at the pictures.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.