yuominae Posted June 14, 2015 Posted June 14, 2015 Well, less than two hours to go and still at 600. I'd never have thought that
BTMN Posted June 14, 2015 Posted June 14, 2015 Are those Sustain Block saddles on the St. Blues thing?http://img.auctiva.com/imgdata/1/0/2/1/3/5/0/webimg/838617097_o.jpg?nc=257
ARM OF HAMER Posted June 14, 2015 Posted June 14, 2015 Are those Sustain Block saddles on the St. Blues thing?http://img.auctiva.com/imgdata/1/0/2/1/3/5/0/webimg/838617097_o.jpg?nc=257 I would say no they do not look the same.
ARM OF HAMER Posted June 14, 2015 Posted June 14, 2015 OK $729.00 cheaper than I thought it would sell for. Still with shipping thats almost $800 for a guitar with some major unknowns................................There is work to be done now,just how much the new buyer will find out.
ARM OF HAMER Posted June 15, 2015 Posted June 15, 2015 Someone like BCR Greg or Murkat could fix this guitar and having it looking great, I don't doubt that but I do doubt either one of those gentlemen would be a buyer at that price.I think it was a cool guitar but its a shame it has so many issues.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.