Jakeboy Posted March 7, 2018 Posted March 7, 2018 Before I hit the mom and pop shop, I thought I’d check here. I need a set of standard Fender type string through ferrules and 2 Tele knobs or something similar....cool amp knobs, Fender BF or Blonde type would work too. Anyone have any that is excess? Thanks!
aknapp Posted March 7, 2018 Posted March 7, 2018 I think I have some nickel plated ferrules. I'll check when I get home. What color knobs are you looking for?
Bloozguy Posted March 7, 2018 Posted March 7, 2018 I've got a set of these still in the unopened package from Allparts. For 6 mm diameter shafts. PM me your address if you want them.
Punkavenger Posted March 7, 2018 Posted March 7, 2018 I've got a set of textured knobs with black tops ... n/c
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.