Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Duesenberg trem source

tomteriffic

Question

9 answers to this question

I ordered mine from Germany off Reverb and I had it within a week and shipping was reasonable....like $15....great vibrato bar alternative to a Bigsby.

On 3/10/2019 at 6:16 PM, hanspanzer said:

Great trems btw. I have both the Les Trem and Radiator Tremola. 

How crazy can ya get with the Les Trem and still be in tune?

I'd be using it strictly for dive bombing.  Can you get a big drop

in pitch?

I use mine VERY hard on my Artist and it stays in tune wonderfully...and that without locking tuners which I find are essential to keeping tuning issues at bay with most vibrato systems.

How far down you can go depends on how far up you set the angle of the bar. I had mine set so that I could go almost as low as my Strat...but then decided I preferred it to be not as extreme and changed it so I can get a nice wham going....maybe more than my Bigsby...but again, it all depends upon how you set the bar angle. Great piece of kit!

1 hour ago, Jakeboy said:

I use mine VERY hard on my Artist and it stays in tune wonderfully...and that without locking tuners which I find are essential to keeping tuning issues at bay with most vibrato systems.

How far down you can go depends on how far up you set the angle of the bar. I had mine set so that I could go almost as low as my Strat...but then decided I preferred it to be not as extreme and changed it so I can get a nice wham going....maybe more than my Bigsby...but again, it all depends upon how you set the bar angle. Great piece of kit!

Hey, thanks very much for the feedback.  I'll be getting one soon!

Archived