Jump to content
Hamer Fan Club Message Center

1975 Pro Reverb w/ Tone Tubby H-Bomb $650 Local FL / GA Only


Recommended Posts

Posted

HFC price is $650.  

Great sounding 1975 Pro Reverb with zero issues.  Cosmetics are good for an amp of it's age, but not perfect.  The cab is sturdy.  This is a gigging workhorse ready to go.  

This ones got a major upgrade with $450 worth of Tone Tubby speakers. It’s got the “H-Bomb” speaker configuration consisting of one red alnico and one green ceramic. If you know these speakers...you’ll understand how awesome they are and the value it adds to the amp.

Price is firm.  The tubes are Groove Tubes and we’re replaced in the last year or so...they are good to go. 

No shipping on this one.  I live in the Tampa area...but cover the whole state of Florida and a good bit of Georgia as well for work.  I'm willing to meet up in person for a sale in Florida or Georgia...no shipping.  

Posted
20 minutes ago, jginsj said:

Dang. And I’m a continent away. ☹️

I would ship at buyers expense...but I don't want to pack it or anything.  Would want to take it to fedex and pay them to pack and ship.

Posted

Dang. If I was in the market for a gigging BF/SF amp, I ‘d make a road trip from Missouri to come get it. GLWTS

Posted

And another no brainer good deal for someone. I broke out my 73 Twin Reverb recently. Sweetness. 

Posted
1 hour ago, Hfan said:

And another no brainer good deal for someone. I broke out my 73 Twin Reverb recently. Sweetness. 

I'd love to keep it personally...it's a good one and the Tubbies rock.  I've just got way too much gear in a tiny office / studio, lol.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...