Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Nevermind. Got info elsewhere. Thanks Daisy changing with a wallwart and powering both 9v and 18V pedals. Is possible? If so, best approach?

Pieman

Question

I am hijacking my own thread to ask a related question.   See post 3-4 below this? Thanks 

Some of my old Boss adapters are getting a bit old.  I usually plug in one or two pedals and don't need a pedal board.

Is there a vendor/manufacture that stands out on the better side?   Thanks  

4 answers to this question

Boss still makes them. There's several others also. Remember if your daisy chaining to get the proper ma the wart is capable of. Never under power. It's hard on pedal gutz...

The Danelectro DA-1 'Zero Hum' is dead quiet where the Boss or Roland units are noisy: the Boss/roland have been noisy is in the courtesy power plug inside a tech 21 t-60 for a delay in the effects loop (two of the t-60s tested), the only power supply I could find that was dead quiet in there was the Dano.    

Ok.  Next question.  

Say I have 1-2 9 volt analog distortion pedals (think klone Klon and an OCD) and I want to daisy chain them (with a wallwart not a power supply brick) and have an 18 volt pedal (Fulltone mini Deja vibe) at the end of the chain, can I power this using an 18 volt wallwart?

Excuse my ignorance, but I have never daisy chained more than 2-3 9 volt pedals max before now and would now like to add the 18 volt analog pedal.

thanks in advance

Archived