Jump to content
Hamer Fan Club Message Center

ARM OF HAMER

Members
  • Posts

    4,530
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    10

Everything posted by ARM OF HAMER

  1. The "BOOGIE MAN"..................................
  2. I have loved this group since first I heard them..........................Jan Akkerman is one of the all time greats on guitar................and lute! FOCUS! The group has been through some changes through the years.................Thjis Van Leer has been a constant. I REALLY like the current guitarist Menno Gootjes who is a very fine guitarist covering all the "HITS" while adding his own talent.
  3. Indeed.................Lane was chops ahead of just about anyone I can think of. Morse was a admirer of Shawn as Shawn was obviously of Steve If you can play that song your way out in front on guitar. Sadly Lane's health took him at a early age.............for sheer speed of execution and the complexness of what he played I don't anyone could match him then or now............IMHO.Steve Ebe is tearing it up on drums on this also, what a powerhouse
  4. Me I'm listening to this.
  5. Ok not " SPINNING " on my turntable so don't kill me for this post...................... but heard it Spinning on the TV.................... my daughter had it on due to all the current news on David Cassidy's revelation that he has Dementia.
×
×
  • Create New...