Jump to content
Hamer Fan Club Message Center

ARM OF HAMER

Members
  • Posts

    4,530
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    10

Everything posted by ARM OF HAMER

  1. ....................................................another.
  2. ................................................ and yet another.
  3. Here is one in my collection I would say few people know about and fewer still have heard.
  4. Prefect beautiful 70 degree day afternoon In MInnesota............................... time for some hot Jazz by "SCO"
  5. I would say they are at the height of their powers here. Last time I saw them was years ago in Mankato and the band had changed a lot with Fran Cosmo now doing lead vocals. There sounded just like the recording WALK ON................... compliment intended.
  6. I have always been a fan of the San Francisco bay area bands,so.............................Tower of Power,Cold Blood,Quicksilver Messenger Service,Jefferson Airplane etc.....................there are more famous ones of course. This band is one of my favorites,Cipollina was a great guitarist who's life was cut short way to soon.Here is a flashback.......................... to Winterland.
  7. That was really well done...................thanks for that! The boy HAS talent!
×
×
  • Create New...