Jump to content
Hamer Fan Club Message Center

DaveL

Members
  • Posts

    4,469
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    19

DaveL last won the day on June 12

DaveL had the most liked content!

About DaveL

  • Birthday 12/15/1964

Previous Fields

  • guitars
    2009 Dean USA Z, 2017 Nash E-52, 2017 Nash E-62, 2015 Nash T-63, 1993 Hamer Special FM, 2018 Gibson SG Junior, 2015 Charvel Hardtail, fender road worn Flea bass
  • amps
    Friedman Amps because they're the best
  • fx
    pod 2.0 for recording,

Profile Information

  • Gender
    Male
  • Location
    Southern New Hampshire

Recent Profile Visitors

9,673 profile views

DaveL's Achievements

Veteran HFCer

Veteran HFCer (4/4)

4.3k

Reputation

Single Status Update

See all updates by DaveL

  1. Hi Dave

    BadgerDave here.

    I'll take the Telecaster if its still available.  The singer in my band wants to look like Bruce Springsteen!

    Shoot me your PayPal info and I'll send the $ right away.

    Thanks,

    Dave

    1. DaveL

      DaveL

      cool. Thanks Dave,  

      It's a nice guitar, It sounded great,  I just didn't play it much.  

       

      my paypal is DaveJL1984@aol.com      I'm at work so I'll box

      it up tonight and have tracking in the morning.    Thanks again.  Dave  

       

×
×
  • Create New...