Jump to content
Hamer Fan Club Message Center

WiskiTangoFoxtrot

Members
  • Posts

    25
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by WiskiTangoFoxtrot

  1. That Behringer Klone does consistently well with these tests.
  2. That’s because the Tokai was made in Japan and hadn’t been imported into the US prior.
  3. Spare us what? I watched it. I dig Trogly’s videos.
  4. This is one show I’ve been dying to check out. Was trying to make it this year but looks like I’m going to need to wait until next year. Was hoping to find another killer top Gibson Les Paul Studio Premium Plus.
  5. In terms of a JTM, I’d get any hand wired clone over a circuitboard Marshall. The name brand means absolutely nothing, the circuit and components do. My JTM is a hand wired Jet City JCA45 and it is a fantastic amp even with the stock Chinese tubes. Get it to 6 o’clock and stick a pedal in front and a good attenuator behind and it’s sonic bliss. I’d take KT66 and good iron over anything else. I don’t care what name is on the emblem, if the circuit is done right as well as the iron is gtg it will rock.
  6. Is there a version without a spoiled brat d-bag talking? (sorry I couldn’t resist)
  7. Why would the Behringer Centara sound any different than the Centaur? That’s just silly and it sounds like someone bought 5 of these and is doing all they can to drum up buzz. I have a Behringer Centaur. It’s a fantastic boost pedal into a Marshall circuit. Use it to boost a modeling amp and it sounds just as good.
  8. Take a look at the Ceriatone Plexi51. That’s my next amp purchase. There’s a lot of variations in Plexis through the years and this one lets you have them all.
  9. I have not had one pop up less than a 3 hour drive from me. Would love to try one out but that alone was preventing the drive. Good to know my shelf fears are unfounded.
  10. Always wanted to like the Monaco but that wacky cutaway shelf always leaves me scratching my head.
×
×
  • Create New...